Saturday 11 February 2012

Valentine's Day Quotes

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."~Alicia Barnhart

"When love is not madness, it is not love."~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

"Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds."~Shakespeare

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."~La Rochefoucauld

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. "~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. "~St. Augustine

"At one glance I love you with a thousand hearts."~ Mihri Hatun

"Your beauty’s form was shaped by God Himself, so are my feelings merely human love? "~Amir Khusrau

"What’s the earth with all its art, verse, music, worth – compared with love found, gained, and kept? "~Robert Browning

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."~A. A. Milne

"Where there is great love, there are always wishes."~Willa Cather

"Love is a game that two can play and both win."~Eva Gabor

"Come live in my heart, and pay no rent."~Samuel Lover

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow."~John Lennon

"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place."~Zora Neale Hurston

"Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself."~Andre Breton

"Love is metaphysical gravity."~R. Buckminster Fuller

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey."~Victor Hugo

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."~Frank Morgan

"Where there is love there is life."~Mohandas Gandhi

" find more quotes - http://quotesandquotes.org/ "

No comments:

Post a Comment