Friday 10 February 2012

10 effective Quote about love by William Shakespeare

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

"I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well."

"In thy face I see honor, truth and loyalty."

"A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

"Love comforteth like sunshine after rain."

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

"I'll say she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew."

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

"They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment