Friday 20 January 2012

10 Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

"I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

"I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?"

"I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness."

"If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it."

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment